Monday, August 15

September, hurry up!

It's no secret that I'm a big Chanel fan, they just make the most extraordinary nail polishes out there! Last summer I was addicted to the nr. 307 "Orange Fizz", it's brilliant in the summer when you're a bit tanned. But as the tan wears off, I find it a bit too much, so a few weeks ago I got the nr. 511 "Pearl Drop", which looks great both on tanned skin and pale. 




However, now I'm counting days, just waiting for September to come, because the Chanel Fall 2011 nail polishes will be in stores then! It's been possible to buy them online at Chanel.com, but I always like to see nail polishes "in the flesh", because sometimes the photos doesn't really capture the real color. 




I'm in particular looking forward to trying "Peridot", it looks fierce!

I'm not sure if I'll buy "Graphite" though, because a friend of mine already has it, and it appears to look a lot like the nr. 555 "Silver" from Gosh, which I already have and love! 


So, if anybody has fallen deeply in love with "Graphite", but thinks it's a bit out of their price range, I'd definitely recommend buying the Gosh nail polish.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip. was waitng for the chanel one, but now i think im gonna same the money and get the gosh onein stead.. Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! Can't wait to grab Peridot. What a gorgeous nail polish!!

    xox<3

    ReplyDelete

Followers