Wednesday, August 17

Mulberry Tillie Buckle Bracelet



Last December I was in Harrods in London, and I tried on the gold Tillie bracelet, but didn't really like it, because I thought the gold color made my skin looked even more pale. Then recently I stumbled across the bracelet in rose gold and instantly fell in love. I didn't buy it, because I was in a hurry that day, but then today I went shopping with my parents. We went into Mulberry, and my generous mother bought me the bracelet! I'm like the luckiest girl. And it matches my Diamond Sparkle Bayswater perfectly!  

  
Isn't it cute?

6 comments:

  1. OMG I have this too, I got mine from Father Christmas and wear it all the time. Do you find that your catch comes loose quite often though? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. BlushCrush: I just got it today, so so far I haven't had any problems like that. But when I tried it on, when I first saw it in the store, the bracelet kept falling off my wrist, because the catch come loose .. So, I think it's just one of those things that happened when you've worn it a lot, unfortunately:S But I'm so in love with it!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the bracelet
    http://fashberries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is GORGEOUS!! I want it! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks beautiful, especially in rose gold, which I've never been a massive fan of but it's really growing on me!

    P.S. Love the lipstick you're wearing in this post :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers