Monday, August 15

Nuxe Aroma-Perfection review

Allright, when I first heard of Nuxe purifying lotion and cleansing gel, I must admit I was a bit sceptic. But when the lady in the shop, Salling, then told me, that she would give me her personal guarantee that it would work, and if it didn't, I could come back and get my money back, I figured, why not?! 
I have an oily skin and tend to have rather large pores, and I have tried almost everything out there, and usually nothing really works for me. But after just 4 days of using the gel and the toner, I noticed that my skin seemed more balanced in color, and when a week had passed by, a lot of my little zits had disappeared. I have now used it for 12 days, and I must admit I'm impressed! My pores are just a little smaller, but there are no blackheads anymore, which was a big problem for me. I also used some samples of the day/night cream I was given and the mask in the series. 


So for anybody with the same skin problems as me, I would definitely recommend it. I know it's a bit pricey, but if you could try to get the same deal I got, you should really give it a try. And then if it doesn't work for you, you can always get your money back.

1 comment:

  1. You must be so pleased! My skin is a complete nightmare so I know how awesome it is to come across a skin care range that actually works. I guess paying a small fortune for products is well worth it if they do what they say on the tin, eh? :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers