Tuesday, August 16

Look of the Day + H&M


Today I stopped by H&M, which is a rare thing, last time I was in a H&M store was about 2 months ago I think. I don't buy a lot of H&M, because when I finally do find something I like, it usually doesn't fit me right or the quality just sucks. But I had a voucher, so I figured I'd take a look, and luckily so, because I found this lovely blouse, that I'm wearing in the picture. It doesn't look like much, but with the right accessories it looks really lovely!


I also got a few other things, things I usually run out off pretty quickly, like hair clips (seriously, where do they all disappear to?!) and applicators for eyeshadow. I really like the applicators from H&M, for the reason that they are very wide in one end and then very slim in the other, which makes them perfect for applying eye shadow under you're eyes. Also, I bought 4 little nail polishes in purple, pink, metallic blue and yellow. I don't normally buy nail polish from H&M, simply because they're often really watery and bad quality, but I just loved the metallic blue and the fact, that they are miniature, so I got them anyway. You'll need 3 coats before it looks good, but the colors are actually really nice. 
And how adorable is that miniature nail kit?! When I saw it, I just knew I had to have it. So cute!


This is what they look like on..



1 comment:

  1. I thought I was the only girl who doesnt absolutely love H&M!! Honestly everyone I know seems completely obsessed by it but I've only ever found a few things worth buying

    The little eyeshadow applicators look pretty good - I'm on the lookout for some new ones cos I've gotten through the set of 100 (which seems like such a ridiculous amount when you think about it!) from ebay so I'll give these a try :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers