Monday, August 15

Look of the Day




Well, this is the look today. I'm wearing a St-Matins dress and a gorgeous Margit Brandt necklace. It's a real statement piece, but because it's made of a very mat black metal, I feel like it can go with just about anything. 
The lipstick I actually just bought today, it from Dior and is called "Elegant Pink". It is the nr. 351. I love it because it's a summer-y color and it goes well with my skin tone and hair. I think, if you're a brunette, pink is always a good color on you.




The eye makeup is a golden/shimmery dark brown duo from Maybelline, it's called "720 Brownie Gold". The gold in particular is genius in the summer! 




As you can see, it's quite easy creating a soft smokey eye with these colors. You'll have to excuse the eyebrows, I'm trying to reshape them, but the hairs have to grow out first, so for the moment, they're a bit of a mess..




I thought I'd just you guys a better photo of the necklace, it's just so cool, the photo doesn't really do it justice!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers