Monday, August 15

Repeat offender

We all have certain accessories, we just can't live without. I know I do! For me these accessories are a must, 7 out of 10 day I wear them. It's not just that they are pretty and cool, it's the fact that they go with pretty much every outfit I wear, and I can just put them on and not have to be bothered with going through my jewelry case every morning, desperately trying to find something that matches with my clothes, while being perpetually late. 

Gold Lynggaard bracelet
Black leather Lynggaard bracelet
H&M bracelet
Guess watch
How about you, what are your favorite accessories?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my God, that is so totally me! I never know what to wear so i just end up wearing the same too. my favorite is an old heirlome, a bracelet my mom gave me.. always wears it!
    XX Karen

    ReplyDelete

Followers