Sunday, August 14

A bit of shopping..

 Just thought I'd show you guys some of the other stuff I got yesterday. I bought two Maxfactor Masterpiece  Colour Presicion Eyeshadows, one in the colour "Golden Green" and one in "Coffee". I wore it today and it's really easy to use. The applicator makes it so easy putting the cream eyeshadow on, and once it's "dry" it stays where you put it and the color doesn't fade at all! So I would definitely recommend it.



I also got the "New Beginning Scrub" from Ole Henriksen, which I used last night, and it is just so nice. Usually with the exfoliators I've used, the grains very quickly disappear, but this one you can use for a long time and they are still exfoliating. Also I love the smell, it's really fresh and smells like lemons. 

                                             

I bought it because I have the "Firm Action Mask" from Ole Henriksen, and that's really great as well. As you can see, I've used it a lot!                                                                                              

  Firm Action Mask above the
New Beginning Scrub    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers