Monday, August 15

Favorite summer bag

For the longest time, I've wanted a Mulberry Bayswater! I didn't get one because a. I couldn't decide wether to get it in the classic black or with the crocodile leather, and b. they are quite expensive. Then a month ago I was walking around town with a friend and in the Mulberry stores window I saw the bag. It was a sign - it was on sale, 30 % off! To me it is just as classic as the two others, because gold never goes out of style. So I bought it, and have been carrying it around since.


To me it is just the perfect summer bag, and I can fool myself into thinking it is a sensible buy, because my books and MacBook Air can fit into it, so it is also a perfect schoolbag, haha.. 

3 comments:

  1. Luv that bag, u r so lucky!
    - Annie wu

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD THAT BAG IS AMAZING! I have a slight obsession with Mulberry bags (I have 15) and am contemplating treating myself to a new one for A/W :o) That is a truly beautiful, beautiful bag though - wow! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw it I just knew I had to have it! It's really amazing, and it just goes with everything!! I'm definitely bag addict, I think I have like 20 designer handbags, and 4 of them is mulberry.. I just <3 the colors and the prints they use! It looks like we have quite the similar taste:)
    Which bag are you thinking about getting?
    XX

    ReplyDelete

Followers